So today I managed to finish threading the acetate strips into my frame using the invisible thread and I quite like the results. I might want to adjust the spacing between the image strips but it’s more or less done now. I also went to get the chain to suspend my piece today. The rope was only a temporary thing to see vaguely how much chain I would need to suspend my frame. I would have preferred a silver chain but, it was twice the price of the brass one for the exact same thing! Cheapest option always wins. I used two padlocks to attach the chain to the roof beam which makes it easier to put up and take down later.