Well, a bit about me then: My name is Elen Jones, I’m 18 and I’m currently attending Coleg Menai on the art foundation course in Bangor. I have no idea what you would like to know about me so here are 5 random facts:
- I am the queen of sarcasm. Chances are that if you’re talking to me for more than 5 seconds, I will be sarcastic at some point.
- I burn things. Not in a pyromaniac sort of a way but in an artistic sort of a way. I am well aware of how strange and kind of sadistic it sounds when I say that I burned so and so last night (John Cleese if you were wondering).
- I am very OCD. Not actually been tested or anything but it is painfully obvious. Everything must be just so or I cannot function. Maybe a messy art course wasn’t the best choice?
- I volunteer a lot with the Scouts. I help run a Cub pack which means I’ve got complete control over 15 little minions. Most of the time any way.
- I like vintage things. Honestly, I belong in the last century but, unfortunately, I’ve been lumbered with modern music (just plain noise!), reality TV and Jedward! Give me Queen (the band), Audrey Hepburn and a typewriter any day of the week.
Well, there’s your 5 facts. I know, I sound like a bundle of fun but there you go (see, I told you I’d be sarcastic).